Watch the how-to-install guide:
- Grid Dimensions (Approx): (H)40mm, (W)500mm, (D)500mm
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 in the UK
- Recycled high grade plastic from a reputable supplier in the UK
- Independently tested to support over 50 tonnes per grid of vertical load empty of gravel
- Tested with infill of gravel to over 175 tonnes per grid
- Home delivery within 2 week days by DPD with timed delivery slot notification to customers
- DPD offer a fully trackable delivery service so customers can manage their delivery time and date
- Requires the removal of approximately 20mm depth of turf when laying on grass.
- Only grid on the market designed specifically to carry timbers buildings
- Only grid which actually measures 500mm x 500mm in size wall to wall and comfortably fits 5ft, 7ft, 10ft sheds
- Only grid on the market with load spreading feet on the underside so no gravel required
- Includes a sheet of commercial grade weed-resistant membrane, cut to size
- Treatment: Maintenance free
- Guarantee: 40 year anti-rot
- Simply slide together it’s quick and easy to lay.
- Suitable for most timber garden sheds, summer houses, play houses, bike stores and log stores.
- Lightweight and easily picked up, carried and placed into position.
- Robust – provides a firm strong and long lasting base for the building.
- The perimeter can be filled with pea-gravel to create a french drain that prevents splash back onto the building.
- Use as a base on which to build a timber garden building
- Assembly time: Self assembly
Installation GuideDownload the fitting instructions that come with each ProBASE pack.
Installation Guide (Log Cabins)Download the fitting instructions that come with each ProBASE pack.
Design OptionsDownload the base design options for ideas on how to set out your ProBASE.
Sub Base OptionsDownload the sub base options for ideas on how to set out your ProBASE.
Anchor Blocks and French DrainsDownload the instructions on how to install Anchor Blocks and French Drains
CertificateDownload the testing certificate for ProBASE.
Andrew Barnett (verified owner) –
Durable solid product couldn’t have purchased from anywere better,exellent service from ordering to delivery
Linda Kavanagh (verified owner) –
Using the probase system saved hours faffing about with pavers and mortar, was easy to level and looked just as good round the edges when filled with gravel. It didnt move or sink at all when we put our shed on either – couldn’t recommend highly enough
Richard (verified owner) –
Only just put the kit down and had the shed installed so can’t comment on the longevity but what I can say is that it was very easy to install the base. I’m a novice DIY’er so was worried it would be too much for me but the instructions are clear and the kit is simple to put together. I’d like to say at this point also that the customer service I received was excellent. I needed the kit delivered on a specific day, I contacted customer service to ask if this was possible and they made it happen. Very impressed with the service I received!!
lauren Francis (verified owner) –
perfect product, did exactly what i needed it to, good instructions also
Robert W. (verified owner) –
Good value and a clever design
Joe (verified owner) –
The base it self was very good. Very sturdy, though difficult to insert all the pins.
The membrane wasn’t cut straight so didn’t cover the area required. That was a real disappointment.
George W. (verified owner) –
Good price compared to other websites I found
William B. (verified owner) –
Ideal for purpose
Clare (verified owner) –
Good quality and a competitive price
Paul (verified owner) –
Product is best thought of as a good alternative to siting a shed on paving slabs, being easier to handle and requiring no cutting. Good solution if you’re not 100% sure of the measurements or might change the building which is sitting on it, and working with a flat site.
However, I had to dig out a slight slope and found the product and recommended installation procedure to be extremely unforgiving.
Spent forever trying to get substrate perfectly flat and level, and with the benefit of hindsight would have probably cast a concrete slab instead.
Kevin (verified owner) –
Worked perfect – Tip, used the handle end of a wooded hammer to push the locking pins in. Saves thumb!
Ivor B. (verified owner) –
Made a surprisingly solid shed base, probably going to order some more for a log cabin
Nigel (verified owner) –
Pretty easy to cut to size. You do need a really level sub-base though.
christopher larkin (verified owner) –
the quality of this kit is excellent. I was ready to start a base and to lay flags properly. Found out about these bases and there quality and easy to do. You get membrane with the pack to what is good. Once put down and filled with pea gravel these are an excellent base for your shed and can work out just as cheap as other options but less labour on your back..excellent in my opinion
Phill T. (verified owner) –
Simple to put together & made well , 10 X 6 shed now up
Andrew M. (verified owner) –
Works really well and easy to level out.
David S. (verified owner) –
Simple but effective
Jonathan (verified owner) –
Ian (verified owner) –
David N. (verified owner) –
not quite 10x 6, even if bits were 500 x 500, still slightly under
Graham Law (verified owner) –
easy to assemble and lay
Michael (verified owner) –
Could have been a five rating but weed mat supplied for 10ft long shed only measured 9ft 6inch. So a foot short to make a decent job. Found some old weed mat that had to be taped on to make it over 10ft. Just added time to get the job completed. Otherwise very pleased with the actual ProBase Kit.
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Martin c. (verified owner) –
excellent simple quick, no more messing with concrete