Adjustable steel feet for supporting timbers buildings on hard surfaces such as tarmac, concrete and hard core. Superb for lightweight garden buildings and decking.
- Up to 80mm of adjustment for levelling
- Quick and Easy to install
- Elevates your building off the ground away from moisture
- Improves the ventilation of your floor timbers keeping them dry and rot free
- System can be used to anchor your building
- 6mm thick steel brackets
- All brackets are bright zinc plated
- System comes with 10 year warranty
- Maximum load of 150kg per unit
- Weight 1.5kg
John Hen –
The very helpful folks at QuickBase were able to get 21 Hard Surface jacks to me in Northern Ireland at reasonable cost using DPD. . Very pleased at the simplicity of use! Only complaint is tightening the locking nut in the corners, I need a 35mmAF deep socket!
Peter S. –
Very quick delivery. Used these to create a level platform for heavy appliances on a very uneven concrete floor. It worked a treat.
Jonathan Heywood –
It would be most useful to include additional information such as the maximum an minimum heights available. Also specification of the thread would be useful also