Watch the how-to-install guide:
New EcoBearer base system is easy to install and quick to fit to any shed floor. Once fitted to your shed floor bearers this Eco friendly system acts as a base. EcoBearers can be sited directly on top of any compacted and level surface eg soil, concrete, grass or hard core.
Why every shed should have EcoBearers:
- Elevates floor timbers protecting them from moisture
- Keep floor timbers dry and well ventilated
- Load spreading base system for any level site
- Can be installed on compacted soil, gravel, tarmac, concrete or grassed areas
- Quick and easy to fit
- Easy to anchor to soft and hard surfaces
- Elevates timber off concrete bases
- Guaranteed to extend the life of your building
- Strengthens your floor timbers
- Fully tested and certified
- Super strong by design
- Tested to 20 tonnes of vertical load
- Manufactured in UK to ISO 9001
- Eco friendly design made from high quality recycled plastic
- Easy to adapt to suit larger timbers or double timbers
- Accept bearers up to 35mm wide
- No specialist tools required
- EcoBearers come in 2 foot lengths and can easily be cut to size
- Designed by specialists
- 5 year warranty
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Great product. Can’t be found anywhere else. Used them for my log cabin. Keeps the bearers dry and off the concrete floor.
David B. (verified owner) –
Having purchased a new shed I wanted to make sure that surface water would be able to drain away and allow air to circulate underneath the shed. This is the perfect solution and easily fitted with a drill driver. I had to trim the edges with a saw to get a neat finish, again that was effortless. I would definitely recommend this for wooden sheds.
Sandra B. (verified owner) –
Quick and easy to fit, does exactly what they say!