Watch the how-to-install guide:
- Grid Dimensions (Approx): (H)40mm, (W)500mm, (D)500mm
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 in the UK
- Recycled high grade plastic from a reputable supplier in the UK
- Independently tested to support over 50 tonnes per grid of vertical load empty of gravel
- Tested with infill of gravel to over 175 tonnes per grid
- Home delivery within 2 week days by DPD with timed delivery slot notification to customers
- DPD offer a fully trackable delivery service so customers can manage their delivery time and date
- Requires the removal of approximately 20mm depth of turf when laying on grass.
- Only grid on the market designed specifically to carry timbers buildings
- Only grid which actually measures 500mm x 500mm in size wall to wall and comfortably fits 5ft, 7ft, 10ft sheds
- Only grid on the market with load spreading feet on the underside so no gravel required
- Includes a sheet of commercial grade weed-resistant membrane, cut to size
- Treatment: Maintenance free
- Guarantee: 40 year anti-rot
- Simply slide together it’s quick and easy to lay.
- Suitable for most timber garden sheds, summer houses, play houses, bike stores and log stores.
- Lightweight and easily picked up, carried and placed into position.
- Robust – provides a firm strong and long lasting base for the building.
- The perimeter can be filled with pea-gravel to create a french drain that prevents splash back onto the building.
- Use as a base on which to build a timber garden building
- Assembly time: Self assembly
Installation GuideDownload the fitting instructions that come with each ProBASE pack.
Installation Guide (Log Cabins)Download the fitting instructions that come with each ProBASE pack.
Design OptionsDownload the base design options for ideas on how to set out your ProBASE.
Sub Base OptionsDownload the sub base options for ideas on how to set out your ProBASE.
Anchor Blocks and French DrainsDownload the instructions on how to install Anchor Blocks and French Drains
CertificateDownload the testing certificate for ProBASE.
Rob L. (verified owner) –
Simply brilliant system to construct a solid shed base
paul d. (verified owner) –
Very good product used with pea gravel makes making the base level much easier than blocks, pavers or a concrete base
Richard Amey (verified owner) –
Easy to construct and very robust
Stephen Morgan (verified owner) –
Perfect product. Made shed building so easy
Paul G. (verified owner) –
Not used yet
Ping Keung (verified owner) –
Exactly as what I want. Easy to install.
Luke (verified owner) –
Very durable and easy to put together and less mess than a concrete base and handy if I need to move it.
Philip T. (verified owner) –
The base was easy to install once you worked out how the units clip together. I placed the base on a layer of 10mm shingle which worked well. Overall very pleased.
Stuart (verified owner) –
It was promptly delivered well constructed had no problems with it.
Chris (verified owner) –
Easy to install with instructions provided for guidance.
Peter Leishman (verified owner) –
Extremely Easy to use
Robert A. (verified owner) –
Really good quality. Would definitely buy again for another shed purchase
Michael Heaton (verified owner) –
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Excellent quality and easy to connect.
Robert Andrew (verified owner) –
Perfect product for us at the best price.
William S. (verified owner) –
Very simple to assemble.
John Hodson (verified owner) –
Easy to use
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Good value. Easy and quick to install.
David (verified owner) –
good valve , has proved easy to construct
Andrea B. (verified owner) –
Decent quality for a decent price so I’m very happy with these. The locking mechanism is much easier than alternatives I have seen
Nigel White (verified owner) –