Watch the how-to-install guide:
- Grid Dimensions (Approx): (H)40mm, (W)500mm, (D)500mm
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 in the UK
- Recycled high grade plastic from a reputable supplier in the UK
- Independently tested to support over 50 tonnes per grid of vertical load empty of gravel
- Tested with infill of gravel to over 175 tonnes per grid
- Home delivery within 2 week days by DPD with timed delivery slot notification to customers
- DPD offer a fully trackable delivery service so customers can manage their delivery time and date
- Requires the removal of approximately 20mm depth of turf when laying on grass.
- Only grid on the market designed specifically to carry timbers buildings
- Only grid which actually measures 500mm x 500mm in size wall to wall and comfortably fits 5ft, 7ft, 10ft sheds
- Only grid on the market with load spreading feet on the underside so no gravel required
- Includes a sheet of commercial grade weed-resistant membrane, cut to size
- Treatment: Maintenance free
- Guarantee: 40 year anti-rot
- Simply slide together it’s quick and easy to lay.
- Suitable for most timber garden sheds, summer houses, play houses, bike stores and log stores.
- Lightweight and easily picked up, carried and placed into position.
- Robust – provides a firm strong and long lasting base for the building.
- The perimeter can be filled with pea-gravel to create a french drain that prevents splash back onto the building.
- Use as a base on which to build a timber garden building
- Assembly time: Self assembly
Installation GuideDownload the fitting instructions that come with each ProBASE pack.
Installation Guide (Log Cabins)Download the fitting instructions that come with each ProBASE pack.
Design OptionsDownload the base design options for ideas on how to set out your ProBASE.
Sub Base OptionsDownload the sub base options for ideas on how to set out your ProBASE.
Anchor Blocks and French DrainsDownload the instructions on how to install Anchor Blocks and French Drains
CertificateDownload the testing certificate for ProBASE.
Chris Day (verified owner) –
Very easy to use and sturdy. Have filled with pea shingle and seems extremely solid.
John M. (verified owner) –
Excellent for our new summer house.
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Exceptionally easy to install
Mark (verified owner) –
Bought the two together for a 5×3 m base.
Digging out for sub base then sand base took a while to get dead level. Then assembling the grid base quite quick. Will be back for another base when I enlarge my workshop. Good product
Roland Smith (verified owner) –
Prompt delivery good instructions on how to use
Stuart K. (verified owner) –
Linda (verified owner) –
We used this as a base for a 3m x 3m log cabin summerhouse and have to say it is marvellous. Quick and easy to assemble and extremely strong.
Emma B. (verified owner) –
Did exactly what we needed and expected it to do
Kate Lace (verified owner) –
Good quality product, lightweight and easy to assemble.
John Bromehead (verified owner) –
Very stable and solid base that is eaay to lay out. A couple of sore thumbs though with all those clips!
Michael M. (verified owner) –
Reasonable price, straight forward and easy to assemble with not too much effort, and minimal digging. Good quality and sturdy.
Barry M. (verified owner) –
Easy to put together looks neat and tidy