Watch the how-to-install guide:
- Grid Dimensions (Approx): (H)40mm, (W)500mm, (D)500mm
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 in the UK
- Recycled high grade plastic from a reputable supplier in the UK
- Independently tested to support over 50 tonnes per grid of vertical load empty of gravel
- Tested with infill of gravel to over 175 tonnes per grid
- Home delivery within 2 week days by DPD with timed delivery slot notification to customers
- DPD offer a fully trackable delivery service so customers can manage their delivery time and date
- Requires the removal of approximately 20mm depth of turf when laying on grass.
- Only grid on the market designed specifically to carry timbers buildings
- Only grid which actually measures 500mm x 500mm in size wall to wall and comfortably fits 5ft, 7ft, 10ft sheds
- Only grid on the market with load spreading feet on the underside so no gravel required
- Includes a sheet of commercial grade weed-resistant membrane, cut to size
- Treatment: Maintenance free
- Guarantee: 40 year anti-rot
- Simply slide together it’s quick and easy to lay.
- Suitable for most timber garden sheds, summer houses, play houses, bike stores and log stores.
- Lightweight and easily picked up, carried and placed into position.
- Robust – provides a firm strong and long lasting base for the building.
- The perimeter can be filled with pea-gravel to create a french drain that prevents splash back onto the building.
- Use as a base on which to build a timber garden building
- Assembly time: Self assembly
Installation GuideDownload the fitting instructions that come with each ProBASE pack.
Installation Guide (Log Cabins)Download the fitting instructions that come with each ProBASE pack.
Design OptionsDownload the base design options for ideas on how to set out your ProBASE.
Sub Base OptionsDownload the sub base options for ideas on how to set out your ProBASE.
Anchor Blocks and French DrainsDownload the instructions on how to install Anchor Blocks and French Drains
CertificateDownload the testing certificate for ProBASE.
Dan (verified owner) –
Excellent product, easy to install – perfect base
Ronald Eglin (verified owner) –
Competitive price and easy to follow instructions. Construction of kit was easy once the level base was completed.
Anonymous (verified owner) –
It was really to manage easily.
Albert (verified owner) –
Works really well for large metal shed (so far!)
Greg (verified owner) –
Chris (verified owner) –
A really good product. Instructions & assembly easy to do.
Michael Flanders (verified owner) –
Great base, easy to use with great online help, videos to make installation as quick as possible.
Ordered the size for my shed but due to metric / imperial sizing I have quite a few sections left over. These sections are in 0.5m and my 7″ shed was 2.04m so I didn’t install the last row and can use them elsewhere.
Tony L. (verified owner) –
much easier than laying a slab base
Valerie E. (verified owner) –
Nick (verified owner) –
Very pleased with product. It was a good choice. Recommended.